COVID-19 Safety Plan
The safety of our staff and patients is our highest priority.
We have implemented numerous safety measures at the direction of the CDC, AOA, MOA and the MO Health Department. Please review the following steps we are taking/have taken.
We are carefully & slowly resuming routine care, and we ask that you are patient with us as we take extra precautions in the interest of safety.
- Due to social distancing guidelines, some appointments will need to be rescheduled. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Our door will remain locked to control the number of people in the office.
- Please CALL ahead to schedule eyewear pickup and adjustments/repairs.
- Please CALL us if you need anything but aren’t ready to venture out. Telehealth visits are still available as is direct shipping on all products.
- CURBSIDE product pickup is still available (and recommended).
- We are suspending all walk-in optical services to allow for social distancing, disinfection in between patient encounters and to allow for appropriate use of PPE measures.
- Staff will be screened for illness and exposure prior to entering the facility and will wear masks at all times.
- Disinfecting procedures will be followed before and after every patient encounter using CDC recommended cleaning agents.
- We have limited furniture in public spaces to allow for adequate social distancing.
- All frames that are handled are disinfected prior to re-displaying them.
- Online payment option has been implemented to allow bill pay from home.
- Implemented HIPAA compliant pre-visit documents and questionnaires to allow patients to complete this at home and spend less time in office.
- Implemented telehealth technology to provide care via telephone and video when medically appropriate.
Our Pre-Visit Instructions are as follows:
For the safety of our patients and staff, we have implemented the following strategies in an effort to limit person-to-person contact during your visit. If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, such as cough, fever, or shortness of breath, please contact our office before your appointment.
- If paperwork is required for your visit, you will be given an option to fill this out by email, text or in some cases, by mail. If you are unable to complete the forms before your visit, you will be required to fill out forms in your vehicle when you arrive which may delay your appointment.
- When you arrive, please stay in your car and call the office to let us know you are here. A technician will come to your car to check your temperature and escort you into the building.
- All patients will be required to wear a mask over their nose and mouth while in the office. We ask that you bring your own mask with you. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you.
- Upon entering the building, we ask that you use hand sanitizer. If you are a contact lens wearer, you will be asked to wash your hands using soap and water.
- To adhere to social distancing guidelines within the building, please come alone to your appointment. We ask that those with guardians or caregivers please limit it to only one other guest.
We look forward to seeing you soon, and we are eager to take care of all of your eyecare needs!
Please call our office at (636) 272-1444 if you have further questions regarding your upcoming visit.