COVID-19 Safety Protocol Update 05/21/2021
We sincerely appreciate your understanding and adherence to these protocols as we navigate through these ever-changing times.
Our decisions are based on our commitment to the safety of both our patients and our staff and ongoing CDC and AOA COVID-19 guidelines. We will continue to monitor and follow current CDC and AOA instruction as we move forward.
Please review the following protocols before visiting the office:
- All patients and staff will be required to wear face masks while inside the building. We have face masks available for us if needed.
- Eyewear pick-up and glasses adjustments/repairs are required to be scheduled. Please call ahead to schedule.
- Please call us if you need anything but aren’t ready to venture out. Telehealth visits are still available as is direct shipping on all products.
- Curbside product pickup is still available.
- Staff will be screened for illness and exposure prior to entering the facility and will wear masks at all times.
- Disinfecting procedures will be followed before and after every patient encounter using CDC recommended cleaning agents.
- We have limited furniture in public spaces to allow for adequate social distancing.
- All eyeglass frames that are handled are disinfected prior to re-displaying them.
- An online payment option has been implemented to all bill pay from home.
*If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, such as cough, fever or shortness of breath, please contact our office before your appointment.
- If paperwork is required for your visit, you will be given an option to fill this out by email, text or in some cases by mail. If you are unable to complete the forms before your visit, you will be required to fill out paper forms at the time of check-in.
- We are no longer requiring patients to call when they arrive. If you are not comfortable waiting in our lobby, please call us to let us know you will be waiting in your vehicle and we will call you back when it is time for your appointment.
- All patients and staff will be required to wear a mask over their nose and mouth while in the office. We ask that you bring a mask with you to your visit. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you.
- Upon entering the building, we will check your temperature using a non-contact thermometer. Anyone with a temperature 100.4 degrees or higher will be asked to reschedule.
- To adhere to social distancing guidelines within the building, we ask that you come alone to your appointment. We ask that those with guardians or caregivers please limit it to only one other guest.
If you have any questions before your visit, please call us at (636)272-1444. We look forward to taking care of you and your family and all your optical needs!